Removing Silikon-100 from tear trough with steroids?

I had Silikon-1000 injected in my tear trough area in late 2010. Since about a year and a half I wake up with swollen eyebags every morning. The swelling goes away by the end of the day (so no it is not fat). I had allergy test done, it is not genetics, I drink plenty of water, sleep 7hrs, eat healthy and have even tried lymphdrainage...nothing will work. I guess it is my bodys way of fighting the Silikon-1000. I am desperate to get rid of it! Does it make sense to try steroid injections?

Steroid

+1

I would not recommend steroid injections as they may only cause another problem. Sleeping with your head elevated may be a simple solution

Dr Corbin

Brea Plastic Surgeon