Removing Silicone to "Reverse" a Nose Job?

So, I added a silicone impant to my nose to heighten it but since losing weight my nose looks so high that it becomes flat... so I was wondering if it's possible to remove the silicone to have my nose the way it was before.

I think adding the silicone made my nose unsymmetrical and uneven. I want to remove the silicone (if possible?), wait for my nose to heal, and see if I need another operation for the unevenness of my nose. I know my nose won't be the same, but will it be that different?

Remove silicone nasal implant

+1

More than likely removal of the implant (which is simple) will restore the shape of your nose. It may take 6 months to a year for all changes to be final.  If other work than just the implant was done, then this might not happen.

Since there has been some change to the shape of your face because of weight changes, your nose may have a relative appearance  change  even if it comes back to its old shape.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

You cannot go back in time and undo surgery once it is done. That is why all patients need to have realistic expectations and be fully informed before undergoing any cosmetic surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.