Removing Pearly Papules with CO2 Laser?

I have pearly papules and I was told that they can be removes through surgery (CO2).

Yes, they can!!

+2

I have done this treatment many times.  It is painless, requires no injections, and most patients go back to work the next day.  You check out a video and before and afters on our website.  Take care, Dr. Groff

San Diego Dermatologist

Pearly penile papules treatment

+1

Pearly penile papules are common glands that many men have around the edge of the penis.  We've had good sucess treating them with electrosurgery - there is not much downtime, and the success rate is pretty high.

Anatoli Freiman, MD, FRCPC

Toronto Dermatology Centre

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist

Treating pearly penile papules with laser

+1

Pearly penile papules are benign growths that many men have on the edge of the glans of their penis. The lesions are considered angiofibromas which appear for no good reason, but this condition is considered a variant of normal. There are no creams that will clear this, although there are great destructive treatment options from your dermatologist including most commonly electrosurgery, and less commonly CO2 laser.  Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon