What are my options for removing the bump on my nose? (photos)

What are my options. I would like to know if I would be a good candidate for something like shaving the bone ( without breaking nose ). What are your opinions on what would be best. My photo shows option A and B, both results I would be very happy with.

What are my options for removing the bump on my nose?

+1
Osteotomies (fracturing of the nasal bones) may be necessary when removing a nasal hump in order to prevent an open roof deformity from occurring. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to advise you following an exam. Computer imaging software may be used to morph a photo of you, which will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Options for Removing Nasal Bump

+1
The bump can be shaved but it is likely you will have a wider bridge if the bones are not broken and repositioned. This is a procedure that is done in most rhinoplasty operations.

+1
The hump can be shaved down, but the nose will likely look wider with an open roof if the nose is not broken at  the time of surgery. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.