What are my options for removing the bump on my nose? (photos)

What are my options. I would like to know if I would be a good candidate for something like shaving the bone ( without breaking nose ). What are your opinions on what would be best. My photo shows option A and B, both results I would be very happy with.

What are my options for removing the bump on my nose?

Osteotomies (fracturing of the nasal bones) may be necessary when removing a nasal hump in order to prevent an open roof deformity from occurring. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to advise you following an exam. Computer imaging software may be used to morph a photo of you, which will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Options for Removing Nasal Bump

The bump can be shaved but it is likely you will have a wider bridge if the bones are not broken and repositioned. This is a procedure that is done in most rhinoplasty operations.

The hump can be shaved down, but the nose will likely look wider with an open roof if the nose is not broken at  the time of surgery. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.