Removing Medpor Nasal Implant After 4 Months of Surgery? Horriblenose Job My Dr, Wants Me to Pay Again!!!

HHello Drs, I'm 34 years old women who recently had done a rhynoplasty ( medpor drum implant)On April 12, but it makes my nose horrible big and I easily feel something bulky at the end of the dorsum (like sliding finger going down) and the tip very droppy. I'm really depresse, I talked to my Dr many times and He says He did not work on the tip cuz then patients end up with a breathing problems. Now He is piss off because his emails sounds them so rude. 

Medpor Nasal Implants

+1

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your problem. Medpor is not a very good implant material for the nose. It is not the right size or shape. Removal of medpor can be very difficult but not impossible. Once removed you can have a custom carved implant made of silicone that can better suit your face. See video and weblink below.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  The best thing is to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  No surgeon wants his/her patient to have postoperative stress and I'm sure your surgeon feels the same way so please communicate with him/her and be frank about any financial issues.  However, if you feel that you have exhausted communication with him/her, you may need to seek someone else.  

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/procedures2/revisionrhinoplasty

Medpor nasal implant in nosejob

+1

Do your best to avoid an acrimonious situation with your surgeon; worst case scenario he can remove the implant and replace/revise it.  Be patient.  Communicate your concerns, whether aesthetic, financial, or other and I'm sure you can work things out. 

Problems after nasal surgery

+1

It is very unfortunate when a patient has a problem after undergoing surgery. This is disappointing for all involved. No caring surgeon would want their patient to experience the stress of post op problems and I believe your surgeon would feel the same way. Healing, swelling and sometimes tenderness can persist a long time after rhinoplasty. It is usually wise to continue to visit with the operating surgeon and share concerns and ask him/her to describe the best current option for improving the situation. Sometimes the best decision is to allow further healing to occur and this takes time. Sometimes there are small things that can be performed that help somewhat. And sometimes, a secondary surgery may be what is ultimately needed. So it is important to continue to communicate with your surgeon and ask him/her to patiently help guide you. The financial issues can be frankly and clearly discussed as well.

Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal implant

+1

Don't know which picture is the post op one but in any case, I think you can work this out with your doctor so that your concerns are met. Keep in touch and try to keep the conversation ongoing with him.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon