How Would I Go About Removing Flat Facial Moles?

Hello, I am 18 years old and I've noticed newly developing moles on my face(12 at the moment) the ones that were there before got a little bigger. They are all black in color and quite noticeable. They are all level with the skin and if I were to guess, I would say they are pretty deep. I didn't mind them before but since they are growing, I kind of want them gone. What would be my best options at the moment(No surgery as I am too young and can't afford it). What foods and/or creams might help.

Mole removal on the face in Los Angeles

+1

Moles can often be surgically excised as they require examination under the microscope to determine the potential for malignancy.  If they are purely cosmetic, some moles may be shaved or hyfrecated, depending on their type. 

Mole removal

+1

The option would be to have these moles completely surgically excised and then sent to pathology to make sure they are benign.  I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist for an evaluation. 

Sam Naficy, MD

How to Remove Flat Moles on the Face

+1

Sorry, foods or creams are not going to remove moles. Your best bet is to see a board-certified dermatologist who performs a great deal of surgery and discuss your options. If they are moles or nevi, the dermatologist will likely recommend surgical excision and repair of each one. If they are freckles or lentigines, they might recommend a chemical peel or use of a laser to remove them. See your dermatologist. Good luck.

Andrew Kaufman, MD

Moles

+1

Moles should only be surgicaly removed and submitted for pathology examination. Each will leave a scar behind.