Non Surgical Options For Removing Dark Spots on Black American Skin from Scarring?

As a child i was abused. I am left with a multitude of dark spots due to the scarring. i also have really dark elbows andkness from not cleaning them properly as a child. Please advise me of ways to remove these dark spots on my face neck back chest and legs surgical and non surgical are fine

Using Melaquin on Black or African American skin for skin discoloration and dark spots

+1

I would use the Melaquin PM and Melaquin AM products to reduce tyrosinase activity at the level of the melanocyte, and improve skin tone and color.