Removing Cafe Au Lait Birthmark?

I have a cafe au lait birthmark on the right side of my cheek, I have tried laser surgery, about 5-7 different times with the same doctor, but nothing has changed and I feel like it was just a waste of money & time.. are there any other options, I really need your help, I want to have it removed more than anything. If you can recommend me a really good doctor from my area (San Fransisco, Oakland, San Jose, Fremont), I would really appreciate it so much.

Cafe - Au - Lait Birthmark Removal

+1

Hello.  Although you have had laser treatments already, there may still be hope.  The first thing we would need to know is which laser is being used.  If it is anything except a q-switched Nd:Yg laser it will not work.

The other issue is that the way the birthmark is being treated makes a big difference on whether or not you will get rid of it.  532 vs 1064 wavelength, high fluence, low fluence etc.  The skill of the practitioner has a lot to do with the outcome.  Best bet is just to find a practice that does this often, rather than focusing on someone that is close by.  Good luck.