What to Expect From Removing Perthese Under Muscle Implants?

I had a Perthese 200cc January 2010 under the muscle. I was a 32AA before and had no breast tissue. I am a 32B now. I am considering removing my breast implants because I dont feel good about them anymore They are too low and together and although I could do a surgery to repair this I would rather have them taken out completely. I am only 20, no stretch marks. I would like to know how this would be performed, would the capsule and pocket be removed? Also how well will they recover after? Thanks

What to Expect after Breast Implant Removal?

+1

Generally speaking what breasts look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.

Unless the breast implant capsules have thickened and/or otherwise symptomatic, there is no indication to have them removed. On the contrary, capsulectomy  can expose you to additional risks.
Consulting with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in person will be helpful.

Submuscular breast Implant removal

+1

The implants are usually removed through the origional incision.The capsule should be scored to encourage adhesion.I usually do not remove the capsule.

You may notice some concavity initially ,but this usually subsides within a few weeks

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon