Can I Get This Removed from my Ear and if I Can How and How Much Would It Be? (photo)

ive had stretched ears for about 3 years now and my ears were fine until last year out of no where this developed in the front of my ear then it moved to the back it was small at first but now its been getting bigger it doesn't hurt its just very uncomfortable its hard but squishy in a few areas idk what to do and would really like to know how i can get rid of it

Earlobes

your pictures are not clearly depicting the problem. Please call a board certified plastic surgeon for consultation and repair

Stretched earlobes

Your pictures are not quite clear as to the problem you are concerned about. There is a high chance that whatever problem this is, it was caused by the ear trauma due to the expander. You should be ready to remove the expander if this is indeed the case. A consultation with a facial plastic surgeon would be helpful.

Alexander Ovchinsky, MD

Earlobe Stretched Issues?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to make a diagnosis based on the pictures you have provided. It would be in your best interest to meet with a well experienced plastic surgeon. It may be that the earlobe skin has been stretched to the point where the skin is beginning to tear. Again, in-person consultation will be most helpful to you.

Problem with earlobe

Thank you for your question. The photos you provided do not show the problem very clearly. You may have a keloid scar at the rim of the run of the earlobe. My advise would be to consult your local plastic surgeon. 

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Stretched Earlobe Problem

Your pictures are not very clear as to the exact issue which is apparently on the stretched out skin of the earlobe. It appears that it is some type of tissue reaction or even a cyst on the stretched earlobe skin.  Removing any tissue or even making an incision on this stretched out tissue is inviting a wound healing problem. This 'development' may be sign of impending problems with the stretched earlobe skin.