Mondors Chord Breast Implant Removal

was having very little pain up until 2 days ago. Pain in area below left breast. radiates down to my abdomen. was told this was mondors chord. but i dont see the chord like in usual cases. nor do i feel it with my fingers. i am currently 60lbs over weight. i thought perhaps my extra fatty tissue in the area may prevent me from seeing it. is it possible to have mondor's chord but not see the actual vein/chording? there is no bruising, swelling, redness in the area. all looks normal. it is also numb.

Mondor's cord

I think I just answered this question, but a Mondor's cord is superificial thrombophlebitis, and you should feel it and see it.