How Can I Remove White Spots from my Legs? It's Not a Sun Spots?

Actually when I was teenage I don't have this white spots on my legs. My legs skin was brown but clear. But now it's like 2years an more I got this white spots(it's not a sun spots) . Sometime it itches too . I need your most help to remove this. Looking for your remedies. Thanks

How Can I Remove White Spots from my Legs?

+1

Thank you for your question. You need to see a Board Certified Dermatologist and diagnose the problem, and then evaluate your options. This may be a sun damaged area and the pigment is lost. There are ways to stimulate the pigment, but there is a chance you will always have the white spot, or get more. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist