How Can I Remove White Spots from my Legs? It's Not a Sun Spots?

Actually when I was teenage I don't have this white spots on my legs. My legs skin was brown but clear. But now it's like 2years an more I got this white spots(it's not a sun spots) . Sometime it itches too . I need your most help to remove this. Looking for your remedies. Thanks

Removing White Spots from Skin

+1
Thanks for your question, and I would also recommend that you see a board-certified dermatologist so that a proper diagnosis can be made as to what is going on with your skin. One of the more interesting things that we see as we get older is scattered areas on the legs, and occasionally the arms, where we loose pigment – this is known as idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis, and is very difficult to treat, but is perfectly benign. Sometimes we will use an excimer laser here – but many treatments may be needed to get a good result.

So go find a good dermatologist and see what is going on and if there is anything that can be done for you.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

How Can I Remove White Spots from my Legs?

+1

Thank you for your question. You need to see a Board Certified Dermatologist and diagnose the problem, and then evaluate your options. This may be a sun damaged area and the pigment is lost. There are ways to stimulate the pigment, but there is a chance you will always have the white spot, or get more. I hope this helps.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist