How Can I Remove a White Scar on Lip? (photo)

How can I remove this white scar on my lower lip? It's a burn scar from an electronic cigarette. Thank-you!

How to remove burn scar on lower lip

+2

How long ago did you burn your lip?  If it's still fairly new, I would allow it to heal some more, as it may improve over time.  If it is still healing, I would recommend some aquaphor ointment to the area to keep it moist.  If it's an old scar and fully healed, the only method that I know of to improve it would be to surgically excise it.  This would be a relatively minor procedure that could be done in a doctor's office.   

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Removing a scar on the mucosa of the lip

+1

This white scar on the lip should be excised and I would send the specimen for pathologic examination as well. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx