Remove Voluma from Cheek After 10 Months?

Can i remover voluma from my cheek after and reverse the effects with Hyaluronidase. From Day 1, one cheek reacted with intermittent swelling to the lower cheek area, next to nose, with a noticeable tear-drop shape bulge! Compare to my other cheek: there is a drastic difference. Most days I get mild throbbing, hardness, pain. Im very self-concious as my face looks asymmetrical and dragged down on 1 side. Had enough! Can i get it removed and reverse this horrible reaction? Is this permanent?Help!

Voluma responds to hyaluronidase

+1
Voluma is a new robust filler designed and FDA approved for mid face rejuvenation and injection into the cheeks. Voluma also apprears to have more longevity than other fillers and some studies have shown that this filler can last up to 2 to 3 years. Like other fillers, there are some risks that come with using Voluma injections and adverse events such as asymmetry, a bulge in the skin, blue blebs and swelling can happen. Depending on how the filler is placed, some of these side effects might even be present at 10 months post-op. Unlike other fillers such as Sculptra or Radiesse that are often used in these areas, Voluma is a hyaluronic acid filler and therefore responds to hyaluronidase. The substance can therefore be used to dissolve the Voluma it is is placed incorrectly, or if the patient is suffering from another adverse effect..
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon