How can I Remove the White Scar in my Lip Since my Childhood?

i had the habbit of peeling off my lip...now it landed me with awhite scar...people think i am a smoker....how to get rid of this scar......

White scar in lip since childhood

+1

Scar revision on your lip could be risky.  If it is just white but the level of the skin is the same and not different from the scar and the surrounding skin then you want to be conservative. I would consider laser resurfacing to see if you can get that pigment to come back. It might just be some hypopigmentation from the stimulation that you did to it years back. Below is a video for you to watch and a link to see more informative videos:

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon