How Can I Remove the Scars\blemishes\booboo As They Call It on my Legs Immediately? (photo)

from since i was a little girl. my legs has been ugly from then till now. i got these black marks on my foot. i dont know how they calls it in your country but as i heard on the television the americans calls it booboo\blemishes. it has taken all over my legs and thighs. i cant even where anything that shows my legs because people keep bullying me about it which makes me cry. i really need it off my legs please. i will do all it takes to let these booboo off my skin. please help me doctor (tears)

Melarase creams to remove dark discoloration of the legs - Los Angeles

+1

I would begin with topical treatment with Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams twice daily to improve the dark discoloration of the legs. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://karemd.com/cosmetic-dermatology/11/scar-treatment.aspx