How can I remove the keloid on my chest without fear of it growing back? (photo)

I got it a year ago. And had a surgery but due to lack of any other technique in combination, it came back. Its about an inch wide. And irritation is there. I just want to get rid of this. What are the best possible options? Tell me whatever is effective even if its lengthy, costly or whatever. I need this keloid out of my life. Please help me.

Keloid therapy in Los Angeles

+1
Our office specializes in keloid surgery and scar revision. There is always a chance of recurrence.  We would recommend a keloid protocol including IIT, laser, and topical therapy.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles