How to remove the hard and indented and depressed scar on my cheek? (photo)

I have a big depressed scar on my cheek due to car accident 2 yrs ago.I made skin grafting from my back ear.Now the scar started to grown and become hard.Doc did scar removed and putting fat in it, but the progress is not that satisfies.What should I do for improvement .Recently I'm doing laser twice a week .I did twice removing scar by surgery , and twice putting fat at the scar , more than 30 times of laser, unknown scientific name injection~ I will be thankful for your kindly help ~

Scar therapy protocol in Los Angeles

+1
Topical therapy with Melarase creams can help reduce hyperpigmentation of the scars.  When the scar matures, I would opt for our office's scar therapy protocol. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles