How do I remove the fatty deposit on the side of my lip?

A few years ago I had juverderm ultra xc injections in my upper lip. About six months ago I noticed a thin fat line that settled on the inside of my lip.  If I put pressure and massage the line it goes away for a short time. But then it returns. How can I get this removed? Preferably naturally and not surgically.

Consider scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concern.

+1

Consider scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concern. An in person evaluation for this type of complaint is always most beneficial.

Complicated Possibly but Steroid injection may work

+1
Best bet is examination by the PHYSICIAN that did your injection.   See if you can get this reduced by injections of triamcinolone ...(very dilute triamcinolone.)    This has a good chance of doing reduction non surgically.  Another bet is hyaluronidase if it is still the Juvederm.   My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Hard to Tell

+1
It is hard to tell what it is you need help with. Pictures are always helpful. Also, you should make an appointment to see whoever injected you with Juvederm the first time and see what they're opinion is. Good luck to you! 

Gabriel Salloum, MD