What can I do to remove the dark spots from my leg ? Is there any effective treatment I could purchase at a local store? (photo)

Some of the scars have cleared up. But I would like to know how to immediately get rid of them.

Dark Scars

+1
Post traumatic hyperpigmentation is very difficult to treat. It wouldn't hurt to try the Melapads but don't expect immediate resolution. Lasers to remove pigment may be counter productive and make the pigment worse.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Best wishes
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Melarase and Melapads for dark spots on the legs

+1

Our office prescribes the Melapads and Melarase AM and Melarase PM products for the correction of dark spots on the legs and body. 

Web reference: https://kareskin.com/product-detail/5/melapads-lightening-exfoliative-pads.aspx

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.