How to Remove Teeth Mark Scar from my Body? (photo)

I got into a fight with a friend and he bit me on my body, it is right under my pec and everytime i take my shirt off, it is very noticeable! This scar is around 3 weeks old. Please help! I am now using Maderma! but the result is so slow.

Bite scar healing.

+1

It is far too early for the scar to be completely faded at three weeks. There is not much you can do to accelerate the healing process as it does take nearly a year to be mature. A new scar gel from SkinMedica may be beneficial more so than any other scar cream on the market. Unfortunately, this will not be available to the public until later this month.

I would strongly recommend a good sunscreen while there is color to the scar to prevent permanent dark discoloration during the healing phase in the summer months.

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Three weeks is still very early

+1

It takes a year for scars to mature completely and take on their final appearance.  Considering it has only been three weeks, it is still way to early to know what this scar is going to look like in the  future.  Hopefully, you will find after a few months that the color has faded and the scar has become hardly noticeable.  I'm not a fan of Mederma.  It is expensive and a recent study showed that it doesn't really work any better than petroleum jelly.  I like topical scar treatments that contain silicone like Kelo-Cote or bioCorneum.

Kelly Gallego, MD, FACS
Yuba City Plastic Surgeon