What can I do to remove this scar? (Photo)

When I was 5, a dog attacked my face and this scar has been there ever since (I'm 18 now) it's slightly raised and, as you can see, skin coloured. Even if I could get it to the point where light foundation would cover it I would be estatic.

Laser May Help

+1
Fortunately, there are many treatments that may be of benefit for you.  There are lasers that can resurface the skin or others than can work to decrease the vasculature of the scar to shrink it in size and changes its color.  You should see a dermatologic surgeon with expertise in lasers and scar revision.  There are many options that may improve the texture and apperance of this scar, which is what is your main concern.  However, you want to see someone who does these types of treatments often.  A cosmetic consultation is your next best step.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.