How Can I Remove Scar Tissue from my Forehead from Being Hit with a Baseball/softball on my Head?

About 4 or 5 years ago I got hit by a line drive in my head during softball. I got a huge bump past my nose and I had a concussion. I still have a slight bump on my head and I constantly get head aches right in that spot. What do I need to do?

Bump on head after injury 4-5 years ago

+1

It is not uncommon to develop a bump on the head after an injury to the area.  Since your injury was 4-5 years ago, there really should be no improvement to it at this point.  I would recommend seeing a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon to have your bump evaluated.  If the bump is soft tissue, it is possible that it could be removed with a minor surgical procedure.  If the bump is made of bone, it would be a little more difficult to improve.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon