How to Remove Scar on Tip of the Nose Caused by a Knife (Self Harm)? (photo)

Can it be possible to remove a scar on my nose which ive had since i was 20? ive had it for 6 year's caused by myself when i tried to cut the tip of my nose, the scar is quite deep caused by a blade, and looks horroble especially from the side of my face, what are my best option's to have this scar removed? because it makes my depressed ( ive attached a picture example of my scar, the black line on the picture is where the scar is.

Deep scars on the nose

+1

Deep scars on the nose can be revised with layered closure techniques to decrease scar depression.