How to Remove Old Scar?

How to remove old scar/keloid? I am 19 yrs old now, I've got this scar when I was 12. The length of it maybe 5cm. I have long legs, I can't show off my legs because of it. Sometimes I just put band-aid on it so I can go for shorter dresses.

Treatment of leg scars

+1

This leg scar is no longer a keloid, rather, a widened scar. I would recommend conservative IIT and fractional co2 laser.

Leg Scar

+1

Legs unfortunately are not great for forming fine scars despite excellent technique.  The scar in the picture is a bit wide and can be improved with standard removal.  If it is truely a keloid the the addition of steroid injections and silicone sheeting.

Dr. ES