Has Anyone Found Anything Yet That Will Remove Radiesse Faster?

Radiesse does not have a dissolver

+1

If there is ubiquitous volume enhancement it may be impossible to reduce the Radiesse, If however, there is a focal area of lumpiness, then sterile saline injected under pressure.

Can radiesse be removed???

+1

I often have patients referred to me for problems with fillers injected improperly.  Recently I had a patient who was injected with radiesse in the lower lids which resulted in a "cement" like plaque with and orange red hue.

Because the patient was a Hollywood actress, she needed something done.  Over 4 months, I injected warm sterile saline into the plaques followed by non ablative fractional erbium laser, which has resulted in full improvement.

I will be publishing this in a case report soon.

Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist

Radiesse will last a year or so

+1

I've not heard of anything that can be injected to speed up the removal or dissolution of injected Radiesse.

Radiesse Injections Cannot be Reversed

+1

Radiesse injections are not reversible. Radiesse is comprised of calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. The gel carrier causes immediate correction and is gradually absorbed. Radiesse is the same mineral component found in our bones and teeth. The calcium particles act as a scaffold for new collagen formation around the microspheres. This fixes the particles in place discouraging migration. Because it is not reversible, it is especially important to remember that the experience and technique of the physician injecting Radiesse is the most critical part to your achieving a beautiful, natural result.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon