How to Remove Pores?

My friend is a 42 year old mother, when she was young she had a lot of facial appointments. This had a side effect which made her face uneven in texture and color. She has pores from the effects of acne. Is there a laser or something to pull her face a little and make it even? Like laser I heard a lot about IPL laser that it makes the face healthy good looking and also younger.

Fraxel repair Laser to Even Skin

+1

Hi Salama,

Fraxel repair laser treatment will even the tone, texture, and color of your friends skin.  There are no great solutions for large pores.  Cleansing of the skin, good skin care products, and multiple laser procedures will help.  Make sure to choose your treating physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P