Remove mole on face (photo)

I had this mole since I was little and it kinda gets bigger and bigger slowly and I asked some people and they told me not to move it because it was too big but i don't know that's true or not and I actually want to remove it

Scalpel Sculpting Plus Dermaplaning Is An Excellent Approach To Removing Moles On The Face With Less Noticeable Scars

+1

Although removing moles by any method from the face (or elsewhere, for that matter)  is likely to leave a small scar, scalpel sculpting, which involves no deep cutting or stitches has, in my experience, proven quite successful for achieving gratifying aesthetic results while leaving little, or often barely perceptible, scars.

The technique, which I have been using for thirty years, involves "scultping the mole" off from the surrounding skin in a tangential fashion (i.e. not cutting deeply into the skin). Deep cutting will inevitably result in a scar, while superficial (horizontal) removal in this fashion largely avoids this. Elliptical and fusiform simply describe the resulting shape of a wound excision after cutting them out deeply and before the placement of the sutures.

• As an important aside, destructive modalities to simply destroy the mole, e.g. lasers, electrocautery, electrodessication or cryosurgery should not be performed since these simply destroy all the mole tissue and do not permit a small specimen to be sent to the lab to ensure that the mole removed was entirely benign.
If necessary, following scalpel sculpting, the borders of the mole can then be smoothed and blended with the surrounding normal skin by "dermaplaning," a technique by which the edge of the scalpel is used to delicately abrade the skin. Properly done, the entire procedure, performed under local anesthesia, takes no more than three to five minutes. In most cases, the procedure is done at the time of the consultation.

Growing mole

+1
When moles change and grow, this is not a great sign. It is best to see a dermatologist and have it removed. Even though it may not be serious, who wants a big, growing site on their forehead? No one!

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Get rid of big ugly moles.

+1
Big ugly moles need to go. Excising them under local is easy and the minimal scar looks so much better than the ugly mole. Cost is roughly $350-500. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon