How Can I Remove Mild Acne Scars?

i have great skin besides a few mild scars. why in the hell after spending thousands on microdermabrasion, chemical peels, derma peels, etc, i still have mild scarring. someone get to the answer and tell us what laser smooths out a little scar. i am a male, i take care of myself. most people would say i have great skin, but i will pay whatever it takes to smooth a few imperfections out just let me know. fed up !

Mild acne scars and treatment

+1

From a minimally invasive standpoint, you can do some aggresssive skin care to get some milder improvement. I would suggest topical medications to speed over your skin turnover. I would then suggest chemical peeling that you can do in the office or at home. Then a multilayered approach would be the next thing I would consider with co2 laser resurfacing.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scarring

+1

Acne scarring is just a tough problem no matter how mild and just doesn't respond to the "lighter" treatments you have had in the past.  Make sure you find a surgeon/dermatologist who has a large array of options to offer.  Some will have longer downtimes then the microdermabrasions you've had in the past but it seems you are ready for a real change!

Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mild acne scars can be treated with several good options.

+1

If mild acne scars are flexible, fillers give great immediate results. Fraxel Repair Laser, eMatrix or mild laser resurfacing and treatments with microneedling using the DermaPen or the Fraxel Restore laser can all help mild acne scarring. Find an expert dermatologist or plastic surgeon who specializes in the treatment of acne scars and has all lasers and other treatment options available to give you the best treatment for your particular needs.

Web reference: Http://www.gatewaylasercenter.com

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.