Is It Okay for Me to Remove my Keloids While Pregnant?

I have two small keloids on my ear that I badly want removed, but do not have enough money at the moment to surgically remove. Two of my friends successfully removed their own within 4 days using the rubber-band method to cut circulation to the keloid. I heard for the first few hours the pain is horrible however. I'm 10 weeks pregnant, however, and was wondering if the pain/shock from this method would cause harm to my child? Should I wait until after it's born?

Scar Removal

+1

Avoid all unnecessary medications while pregnant.  You can deal with them after pregnancy and breast feeding.  Medication will be needed for this so waiting is best.

Danville Plastic Surgeon