Remove keloid on my back - or will it grow back bigger?

I've had my keloid on my back since I was 15. I am now 20, and it has doubled in size. And the location of the keloid is right where my bra is, so it gets irritated very easily. I'm considering to get it removed through laser or plastic surgery. But I'm scared that it may grow back, even bigger. I've tried monthly injections but I see no results. My dematologist said that it's very stubborn. What should I do?

+1

Difficult keloids may need radiation therapy with excision. Seek in person evaluations from a boarded PS in your area who can refer you to a radiation doc. So both can work as a team.