I Want to Remove Juvederm Under my Eyes ASAP!

I injected Juvederm under my eyes to make eye bags about 10 years ago. And I did it 4 years ago as well. Now it still last and they look really unnatural. I thought they would be gone quick but still there and look very puffy. I really want to remove them asap but I don't want to surgery. Does anyone know good solution without surgery? I went to see a doctor and he said that he has to remove my muscle and Juvederm that I don't want to. Please help and I am looking for a good doctor too.

Eye bags

+1

If you have lower lid fatty bags, fillers will not camouflage them too well, and you probably need surgery to improve that area. The fillers can improve the tear trough and the cheek.

Patient Wishes Juviderm to Be Gone From Under Eyes ASAP

+1

Hi,

Best to get a few opinions about what would be best for you.  I would have to examine you to determine the best way to achieve your cosmetic goals.  Although hyaluronic acid may last for a long time in the lower eye lid hollows, it is unlikely that it is causing your problem.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P 

Michael A. Persky, MD

Juvederm for lower eyelid aging.

+1

It is unlikely that the Juvederm that was placed in your lower eyelids over 4 years ago is still there. You likely have worse "puffiness" because the juvederm has dissolved which usually lasts about one year. At this point you will have to decide what the best modality for lower eyelid rejuvenation is for you. There are surgical and non-surgical options depending on your complaints, but if you have been happy with fillers in this area for the last 3 and half years and are just now seeing worsening puffiness you may consider another filler treatment before deciding on lower eyelid blepharoplasty. 

Dr. Trussler

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

Under eye bags likely due to aging not distant filler injection

+1

It is unlikely that you have any Juvederm left in your cheek/ eyelids. What you're probably experiencing are the result of normal aging related changes in the tissues of the eyelids and eye socket. Please see an experienced Facial Plastic Surgeon who can give you an overview of the options to improve what bothers you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid bags are not caused by Juvederm of years ago

+1

Any trace of Juvederm left after one year is very minimal. Eyelid bags now are probably related to the affects of time on your anatomy and possibly fat pad herniation in a forward plane.  You may require eyelid surgery as do many people who never had Juvederm, to get a better appearance.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Your Juvederm has not lasted for 4 years

+1

You now just have aging eyes, I'll bet.  Your Juvederm has not lasted this long and is having no effect on your eyes now.  Just seek a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon, and you'll learn your options after a personal evaluation.  Without photos, it's really not possible to be much more specific right now.  Good luck!

Carmen Kavali, MD

Juvaderm NOT Permanent

+1

To be honest, if you had Juvaderm placed 4 years ago, it is long gone.  It lasts 18 months at the most. In most patients, it is only 12 months.  What probably has happened is that the filler stretched the tissues out over time, and now you have more prominent, loose tissue.  Unfortunately, probably the only way to tighten everything is surgically.  It sounds like you need some muscle tightening/support, and probably some skin excision as well.  Without seeing you it is impossible to say definitively, but I doubt any non-surgical treatments will work.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon