Is It Ok to Remove Invisalign Trays Many Times a Day if the Full 22 Hours of Wear is Reached?

I am on my 3rd tray and all going great, i actually take my trays out up to 8 times a day at under 15 minutes a time, i have noticed that no one else seems to do this, is this way ok as i am still staying with in the 22 hours a day

Tray removal and wear

+3

Trays should be left in as much as possible. Taking them in and out will wiggle the teeth and make them sore. Try and keep them in and just remove as few times as possible. 22 hours of wear is great just try and remove a little less

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Removing Invisalign Trays Many Times a Day

+3

As long as you're getting in the full 22/hrs/day, you should be OK. The only risk you're taking is that the trays might crack prematurely from the multiple removals and insertions.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Amount of time to wear invisalign trays

+2

You should be ok with the proper amount of time in the mouth.  You are more likely to break an attachment or the aligner itself, but at under 15 minutes each you shouldn't have a significant slow down in treatment.

Ontario Cosmetic Dentist