How Can I Remove Hairs in my Face

hello doctors i looking for a good treatment for remove hairs in my face because my age 23 but am looking like older because of hairs i decided to remove this hairs in my face....please give me a good suggestion

Best method for removing facial hair

+1

Removing unwanted body hair is an increasingly prevalent trend in our society. Methods for removing unwanted hair include laser hair removal, bleaching, plucking, shaving, waxing, and chemical depilatories. Other than laser hair removal, none of these methods provide a permanent solution to unwanted hair. Selectively targeting hair follicles with lasers has revolutionized the ability to permanently eliminate unwanted hair. As laser technology advances, we are able to treat individuals of most skin types and hair colors.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/laser-hair-removal/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal is an option, depending on the color of your hair

+1

laser hair removal is a great options, but it also depends on the color of your hair.  if they are brown / have some pigment there is a higher chance of success.  there is also a prescription cream called Vaniqa which slows hair growth.

Web reference: http://www.gbkderm.com

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal Works

+1

Laser Hair Removal is a great options for nearly all skin tones, if your dermatologist uses the right laser at the right setting. 

Laser Hair Removal may require multiple sessions, depending on how active your hair growth is and your genetic / ethnic background.  Darker skin may require more sessions.

Overall it's definitely easier to eliminate the hair and avoid plucking, waxing, threading and other methods that may lead to scars and more problems.

Only shave the area for 2 weeks before a session so the hair has grown out a little before a treatment.  Also, stay out of the sun for 2 weeks before a laser session to avoid complications.

Orange County Dermatologic Surgeon

Removing facial hair

+1

If the hair on your face is dark, laser hair removal is an excellent option.  There are different types of lasers depending on your skin type, but your hair must be dark.  Another option is Vaniqa, a prescription cream that slows hair growth.  Electrolysis is yet another option.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist