Can I Remove a Forehead Dimple?

I have a indentation in the middle of my forhead I don't like it . Is there any way I can remove it?

Forehead Indentation Correction

+1

Removing a forehead indentation means filling it up and out to raise the level of the indentation to that of the surrounding forehead skin. How that would be done depends on whether the source of the indentation was caused by the soft tissue or a small defect in the bone. For a soft tissue defect you may consider injecting fat while a bony defect may require the injection of hydroxyapatite granules. To better answer your question, pictures of the forehead indentation are needed from different angles.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com