How to Remove Fat Transfer from Forehead?

Four years ago, I crushed my friend head-to-head while I was playing and I ended up with a depression in the left area of my forehead. I underwent a fat transfer surgery. However, the result was puffy. I waited a year, then underwent two Liposuction surgeries to remove the extra amount of fat, but were both unsuccessful. I wonder, is there any way to remove this extra amount? It's pressing on my muscle.

Removing fat from the forehead from previous liposuction

+1

The other option is an open procedure with the incision concealed in your hairline. Through this approach the fat could be directly removed. However, you have to be prepared for the consequences of over or under correction. There is also the risk of damaging the nerve that lifts your forehead.

Discuss this with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Best of luck