Can You Take Fat From My Buttocks and Put it in My Breasts?

5 feet 1 female 3 feet around waist and 34b cup size

Can you take fat from buttock and put it into breasts?

+1

Can you take fat from buttock and put it into breasts? Answer: yes this can be done and often it works out well. The problem is that generally you need a lot more than you think, so that usually fat must be harvested from other areas as well, such as abdomen. The advantage is there is no foreign body used, and other areas are shaped well by liposuction in the process of fat harvesting. Disadvantages include need for touch up fat grafts if the fat absorbs, firmness of the fat, and possible interference with mammograms 

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Fat for Breast Augmentation

+1

The buttock fat may not be the best for transfer, but it is possible.  However, be aware that some of that fat in the buttock will be necessary to maintain shape and the skin envelope.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-revision-photo-galleries.php

Fat Transfer to the Breast

+1

Studies have shown that fat transfer to the breast is safe. Fat is removed by liposuction , processed, and injected into the breasts in tiny droplets. The amount injected needs to be small enough for blood vessels to grow in from the edges for the fat to "take" in its new home.   The down side to fat for breast enlargement is that it results in a very small increase in size, and not all of the transferred fat gets enough blood supply to "take." It is a good idea which will probably be the way of the future.

Web reference: http://www.PRSJournal.com

Buttock fat for breast

+1

I believe that the best fat for transfer is from diet resistant areas which can be different for every patient.  The biggest concern with buttock fat would be controlling the shape of the buttock area so that it was not deformed by the fat harvest.  The fat should be perfectly fine for augmentation.

Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

Natural Breast Augmentation

+1

Buttock fat is not an ideal source for fat transfer.  The abdomen, love handles, and inner and outer thighs are an ideal source for fat transfer to the breast.