How to Remove 2 Year Old Facial Scar From Dog Bite? (photo)

I have this facial scar right above my lip from a dog bite. This happened 2 years ago. The scar is not deep or wide, but I had to get 3 stitches. The scar now is white and sligtly raised. I am 14 years old and asian. I was wondering if I could do anything to remove this scar? Natural or surgical, whichever one can remove it. Thank you very much.

Scar Treatments

+1

It is very difficult to assess the nature of the scar based on these pictures.  Generally speaking, there are several ways to improve the appearance of scars including filling (if they are depressed), resurfacing techniques (lasers, dermabrasion, electrodessication, chemical peeing), re-excision, and/or certain topicals.  I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon for evaluation and discussion of treatment options. I have attached a link to a gallery of photos of scars treated with filler and resurfacing techniques.