Possible to Remove Excessive Nasal Grafts and Restore Original Shape?

I had revision rhinoplasty done to correct problems to my breathing and nostrils from a small accident. During the surgery large amounts of ear cartilage grafts were used to cover up the shape of the original rhinoplasty. I now have worse breathing problems and a very large, crooked, colllapsed nose with uneven lumps of grafts on the sides and tip making it very wide. Can an experienced reconstruction surgeon remove excessive grafting and restore some of the original shape and breathing abilities of my primary rhinoplasty nose?

Nasal Revision to Restore Original Shape

+1

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with your previous nasal surgery. The grafts can be removed, revised, or moved depending on your goals. You did not like the previous nose, so why settle for the original shape after another surgery. See a rhinoplasty surgeon who does a lot of revisions to discuss alternatives and establish reasonable expectations. 

Secondary Rhinoplasty

+1

You will need a very experienced Plastic surgeon well known in Rhinoplasty.

See Dr> B. GUYURON, chairman department of plastic surgery at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland Ohio

Reconstructive rhinoplasty

+1

It may be very difficult to restore the nose to its original shape.  Certaine structures may have been removed or remodeled. Earlier photographs could be helpful.