How do I remove a dry and old scar on my legs?

So i got this scar since 12/13 years old. It's nothing so serious but you can see a few tiny black spots on it. I want to clear those nasty thing. I got that scar from scratching alot. Maybe my nail is too long, everytime i scratch, a tiny blood comes out. There's just to many mosquito, because it's a rainy season so i got so itchy and keep on scartching. Then it got dry and it looks like a permanent skin, so i can't remove it. Help me :(

Melarase creams for dark scars on the legs

+1
Dark scars resulting from insect bites can be improved with a combination of creams. In our office, we use Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams twice daily for dark scars. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS