Is There Anything to Remove or Disolve Metacril Fillers

Bumps after dermal filler injection

+1

Metacrill is a permanent injectable filler containing very small beads of polymethylmetacrylate. It has been used since 1996 mostly in Europe. To my knowledge it has never been approved by the FDA in the US. There is no way to dissolve the beads. They can be removed surgically but that is laborious, may require more than one operative session and complete removal may not be achievable.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.