Is It Possible to Remove a Congenital Hairy Nevus? Price? (photo)

I have a 4inch long x 2inch wide congenital hairy nevus on the inside of my upper right arm. It's very large and looks like it has dozens of small beauty marks inside it. What would the process of removing it include and how much would it cost? Thank you!

Mole removal

+1

I would recommend that complete surgical excision of the lesion be done in a series of excisions to give the best outcome.  I recommend you see a plastic surgeon for an evaluation.   

Congenital Hairy Nevi are usually removed in a series of excisions.

+1

Removing this congenital hairy nevus would probably be best done in a series of excisions under local anesthesia.  Probably about 3 surgeries @ $1000 each.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon