Will Removing Chin Implant Result in Witch's Chin Deformity?

I got a chin implant about 5 or 6 weeks ago, and I still have difficulty to talk (as if it had become a little harder to pronounce some words) is this normal? Will I be able to talk normally in time? If have it removed now, will I end up with a deformation on my chin (witch's chin deformity)?

Removing chin implant result in witch's chin deformity

+1

Thanks for the very interesting question and photo. I would have liked a side view and before views. But I feel you were not a good candidate for a chin implant. Have it removed ASAP!

From MIAMI DR. B

Removing chin implant and witches chin deformity

+1

The chin implant seems to be too short and not a wrap around variety. It appears to be increasing the length of your facial features. You should not be having any difficulty speaking and talking at this point. If you have the implant removed, your chin area will return to its original pre-surgery state.

Chin implant

+1

you seem to have swelling ,in the picture, You need to see your plastic surgeon to make sure there is no infection, if so the implant need to be removed immediately.

You also seem to have the wrong shaped implant. You still have depresion at the prejowles area.

need an anatomical implant.

the speach problem could be due to the swelling, possible infection. it could be due to injury to muscles oe the nerves to the muscles

See a board certified plastic surgeon