How Can I Remove This Burn Mark from Smoking Marijuana from my Lip?

Burn Mark or Sun Damage?

+1

Hi Thejet.  The marks on your lips look like sun spots that we have treated very often in our practice.  Particularly for African Americans, the inner lip is very vulnerable to sun exposure and we use q-switched lasers to remove the spots.  

We are in Los Angeles and have pictures of exactly the issue you are asking about at the link below.  Contact us to learn more or for a free consultation.  Thanks.

Melarase cream for a dark burn scar

+1

Pigmented scars can usually benefit from skin lightening creams such as Melarase PM applied once or twice daily.  Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS