How to Remove Bumpy Collagen in the Nose

i had a collagen injection for 3 years now, I and i find it ok and beautiful except in my upper nose area. It has a red bumpy appearance. I need to put make up on it to hide the redness and bump everytime i go out.How can I remove that bump? Is it safe to just prick it with surgical needle because the collagen seems like can be easily removed if it is pricked. HELP.

Collagen Injection?

One of the main reasons that collagen injections have fallen by the wayside in favor of hyaluronic acid injections (Juvederm, Restylane) is longevity.  On average, collagen lasted for 1-2 months.  Therefore, I am suspicious that whatever was injected in your nose 3 years ago was not collagen and may have been silicone.  Silicone injections have been associated with chronic granulomatous reactions for a variety of reasons and aren't generally recommended.  I would see an experienced Facial Plastic or Plastic Surgeon for your problem.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon