Is it possible to remove bulging veins in the middle of the forehead?

I have two prominent veins going straight down the middle of my forehead - it has become extremely noticeable in the last few months - aggravated when I smile.

Forehead Vein Removal

+1
Although it is very common to treat temple veins, I would not recommend treating the mid-forehead veins.

Web reference: http://www.gbkderm.com/procedures/vein-treatments/facial-vein-treatments

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Vein expert in Santa Monica

+1
Vein treatments are possible on the face. The length and caliber of the vein, including its origin, are important diagnostic tools to determine the best possible vein treatment.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Web reference: http://www.karemd.com/cosmetic-dermatology/44/varicose-veins.aspx

Multiple options.

+1
Forehead veins can be treated by multiple options.  Larger veins can be treated by either small (micro) incisions or by sclerotherapy.  I am a proponent of sclerotherapy since it leaves no scars and, in experienced hands, is extremely safe and has excellent cosmetic results.  The draw back of sclerotherapy is that it may require several treatments.  Smaller veins can be treated with IPL, sclerotherapy, laser, VeinWave, VeinGogh or even micro needle radio frequency.
Naples General Surgeon

Removing bulging veins from the forehead.

+1

Yes it is possible to remove large and unsightly veins from the forehead. I do it with small incisions. You obviously have to have a end goal in mind. You can't remove all of them. Also this type of surgery does not guarantee that it will not come back in another area of the forehead.

Good Luck

Saeed Marefat, Md

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon