Is It Possible to Remove Bovine Collagen on Neck?

4 month ago I had artecoll injection on my chin. ever since the injection i felt stiff tight neck and getting rashes and scars. I thing I am having side effect from bovine collagen is it possible to remove bovine collagen

Did you get skin test first?

+2

Unfortunately, there is no way to undo this filler. The bovine collagen is gone quickly, however. The PMMA is the part that stays around a while, and it stimulates your own collagen. I think you need to see a dermatologist about these rashes and get a biopsy. The rash could be a coincidence and unrelated to the filler.

New Orleans Dermatologist