How to Remove Black Spot After a Mole was Removed? Why Did It Appear? (photo)

i applied derma tend cream for a mole removal.i had a mole beneath my nose and up to lips.mole fell off it.but now the dark black spot appeared.please help me with that.why actually it appeared and what should i do now?

Black spot after mole fell off

+2

Please use the ABCDE's as your guide for when to be concerned about moles: A for asymmetry; B for irregular borders; C for black or uneven colors; D for diameter greater than a pencil eraser; and E for a growth that is evolving or changing. It is difficult to tell from the picture but your mole appears to have several of these warning signs. I recommend you have your mole examined by a board certified dermatologist as soon as possible.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/general-dermatology/skin-cancer/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Moles need to be examined by physicians!

+1

Moles cannot be removed at home or with creams. It is extremely important, especially with a mole like you have, that you have it examined and possibly removed by a dermatologist so you can have any testing done for abnormalities. It's impossible to apply a cream and have a mole fall off. Something else happened, and you need to have this site looked at by a dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.