How Can I Remove a Beauty Mark / Mole in my Nose?

I have a small beauty mark in the center of my nose it's not dark it's medium brown and I really want to remove it but I'm afraid of scars and I don't know which doctor I should go I want to do it can i do it with laser ?

Mole Removal on Nose

+1

Thank you for your question. If you have a mole, it should be cut out. Unfortunately, everytime you remove something the end result is a scar. If it is a sun doing peels or laser treatment to treat Melasma can make it worse. Depending on what skin type, there's a pre-treatment that I would recommend to minimize the chance of making it worse. or, it may lasered off without a scar. I would recommend consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist in your area for the safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Mole removal

+1

There are a variety of ways to remove moles.  I would highly recommend that you see a facial plastic surgeon for a consultation and possible procedure.

Sam Naficy, MD

Nose moles can be improved with a variety of methods.

+1

Moles on the nose are shaved flat if they are flesh colored and excised or shaved and electrodesicated with they are dark. Other things can be done to improve them as well and is very easy to undergo. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole removal

+1

There are various methods of mole removal, and it is best to seek consultation with a dermatologist or a plastic surgeons to discuss options and potential results.

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist

How to remove a mole on the nose

+1

Moles on the nose can often be "shaved off" at a very superficial level just below the surface of the skin. This method is quite effective and leaves a minimal scar. The procedure typically takes less than a minute and is fairly painless. Dermatologic surgeons are experts at doing this procedure so please ignore advice such as that below from plastic surgeons suggesting you only see a plastic surgeon. I feel that it is never appropriate to use a laser as your primary treatment for removing a mole.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole on the nose

+1

Depending on the size and location, you may have several options to remove the mole. See a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options