Can Arte Fill Be Removed?

if I don't like the way it looks?

Artefill Removal

+1
Artefill is not intended to be removed but it is a long term product. If you are considering filler then a short term is probably your best bet to see if you like it. .Most physician who use Artefill will be conservative with an injection so that there is minimal risk of overdoing something that you cannot "take back".

I think you will love the product though.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Artecoll removal

+1

Artecoll is a permanent product.  Injection with kenalog  can reduce lumps which can form from the product and possibly reduce its volume.   Removal of the product generally requires surgery.  Generally patients are encouraged to use temporary fillers before considering artecoll / artesense.  In canada supply of this product has become limited recently. 

Philip Solomon, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Artefill - can it be removed

+1

Artefill is considered to be a permanent product.  There isn't anything you can inject to remove it like there is for Restylane or Juvederm.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Catherine Huang-Begovic, MD

Artefill is a permanent facial soft tissue filler

+1

Juvederm and Restylane are temporary fillers, whereas Artefill is a permanent filler. If you are concerned that you may not like the Artefill injection, you may consider trying a temporary filler before embarking on a more permanent product.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS